Best Tyler Texas DWI / DUI Defense Lawyer
Tyler Texas DWI / DUI Experience You Can Count on, Dedication You Can Trust
- Serving all Texas Counties for DWI / DUI defense including Tyler, Texas.
- Practicing DWI / DUI defense in Tyler and all Texas counties and cities
- 28 years DWI / DUI criminal defense trial experience in Texas
- Proven record of achieving good results for DWI / DUI cases throughout Texas
If you've been arrested for DWI / DUI drunk driving,
- It is extremely important to immediately talk to an experienced Tyler, Texas DWI / DUI attorney before you make a decision you may regret.
- A 'plea bargain' (probation) means the prosecution gets to say you are guilty of a DWI.
- Guilty on a DWI case will stay with you forever, which may affect current or future job opportunities.
- Don't give up your future without a fight. Contact me today. Tyler, Texas DWI Lawyer
My Philosophy: "Never Plead Guilty"
The law is actually in your favor, especiallly for a DWI case. An arrest does not make you guilty of a DWI, but the prosecution wants you to believe a plea 'bargain' on a DWI is your only hope.
You have questions. I have answers and sound legal advice. The earlier you contact me, the better your chance of a successful outcome.
Contact Me for a Free Confidential Consultation
Call my office in Tyler Texas
You can also e-mail me now to set up an appointment.
John Eastland a Tyler, Texas DWI / DUI Lawyer / Attorney dedicated to DWI / DUI defense.
DWI Lawyer in Tyler, Texas
DUI Lawyer in Tyler, Texas
Note: In Texas the proper term for Drunk Driving is called Driving While Intoxicated (DWI). Driving Under the Influence (DUI) is much the same, but a bit different. DUI is a judgement call of the police for an underage (21) person. It only requires drinking ANY amount of alcohol...just alcohol on the breath. DUI is governed by the Texas Transportation Code and is punishable by a civil fine. DWI, Driving While Intoxicated, is governed by the Texas Penal Code A fine AND jail is the penalty...plus a guilty DWI conviction on one's record for the rest of one's life.