Q: They took my license! What can I do about that?
- A: They didn’t take your license…yet. They only took your card, BUT, your license WILL be suspended if you don’t do anything within 15 days of your arrest. Call me and I’ll explain all about it. Read more on my page for Driver's License.
Q:Should I give a breath or blood test?
- A:NO. – That’s all. – Just, ‘NO’!
Q:Isn’t a lawyer expensive?
- A:Today, maybe. But, for your future a good lawyer is your best insurance to keep your record clean! You don’t want a DWI conviction. It will be on your record FOREVER!
Q:The prosecutor offered me probation. I can do that. (can’t I?)
- A:Sure, but you will have to jump through a lot of hoops for many expensive months. PLUS, you will have a DWI conviction on your record for the rest of your life. The prosecutor with one hand shakes your hand while holding handcuffs with his other. Probation is not a ‘quick fix’. It is still a conviction which will stay on your record for the rest of your life, even if you take deferred adjudication probation. Remember, the Prosecutor is allowing you to plead GUILTY!
Q:When do I need to hire a lawyer?
- A:You need to start looking and interviewing the day you are bonded out of jail. Don’t think this thing will go away. It won’t. Don’t wait!
Q:Do I really need a lawyer for this?
- A:Simply, YES! You will need a lawyer who will care about you!
What Makes Us Different?Tailored DWI Defense
- Exclusive Focus on DWI
- Practicing Criminal Law since 1985
- Free In-Person Consultations
- Weekend Appointments Available
- Born & Raised in Texas
- Genuine Concern For Clients
Speak to a DWI Attorney Today
Ready to get Started?